Hydroponics nutrient solution / Nutsol purpose is to supply the plant roots with Water, Oxygen, and essential minerals in water soluble form. A nutrient solution usually contains inorganic ions from soluble salts of essential elements required by the plant, these consists of Primary Elements : (N) - Nitrogen, (P) - Phosphorus, (K) - Potassium and secondary elements such as Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Sulfur, etc..
How to MAKE a Stock solution?
SOLUTION A (CALCIUM NITRATE)
1. Prepare 450ml purified water, mark it as Solution A.
2. Dissolve 100g of Calcium nitrate for every 450g of water, mix well and set aside.
SOLUTION B (NPK 4-18-38 + TE) (with Iron + Magnesium Sulfate)
1. Prepare 450ml purified water, mark it as Solution B.
2. Dissolve 100g of (NPK 4-18-38 + TE) for every 450g of water, mix well and set aside.
How to USE a Stock solution? (Common Dilution Ratio)
LETTUCE / GREEN LEAFY / VEGETATIVE STAGE
1.Add 5ml Solution A (Calcium Nitrate) + 2ml Solution B (NPK 4-18-38 +TE) into 1 Liter of water.
FRUIT BEARING / FLOWERING / FRUITING STAGE
1. Add 5ml Solution A (Calcium Nitrate) + 10ml Solution B (NPK 4-18-38 +TE) into 1 Liter of water.https://www.gardeningtita.com/vegetables-ph-tds-ppm-requirements/